Revlon Photo Ready Foundation11:16 AMBargainPrincess
Indoors, outdoors, and everywhere in between, get poreless, airbrushed skin in any light
- "Looking for that dewy glow? This lightweight, non-greasy foundation by Revlon goes on smooth to hide your imperfections. It has light coverage, but is buildable for more full coverage. Contains sunscreen."
- Medium - full coverage
- Covers up acne scars beautifully
- Fragrance free
- SPF 20
- Light weight
- Comes w/ pump
- BASICALLY GREAT COVERAGE!!
Before - Freshly washed face
Moisturizer - Olay for sensitive skin
After - 1 pump of Rich Ginger
Applied with Sonia Kashuk brush
- Shimmer overload
- Limited color selection
- Golden beige was way to light
- Rich ginger looked great in the mirror until I took a picture & saw how it was slightly lighter then the rest of my complexion. I could probably fix this problem by applying a darker press powder?
All in all, I really like this foundation. It provided great coverage with just 1 pump. I just wish there were no visible shimmers in the foundation once applied to the face. I have really oily skin & the shimmers just make my face seem even oilier. So that's a problem. I also wish Revlon created more shades for us to choose from.
One full pump of Rich Ginger
Rich Ginger spread out